Fruit & Yoghurt Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup water or milk (coconut, almond or other)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- Put chia seeds in cup, cover seeds with water or milk of choice & allow to soak either over night or for at least 15 mins
- Line another cup with kiwi slices
- Add some of the yogurt around the kiwis
- Next layer the soaked chia seeds on top of yoghurt
- Add the rest of the yogurt
- Top with blueberries
Blueberry & Banana Smoothie
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add 2 Tbsp more water if necessary.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy with a friend.
Mango Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and chopped
- desiccated coconut to decorate
- Mix together the coconut milk, chia seeds, honey / maple syrup and vanilla extract in a jar or bowl. Refrigerate for 15 minutes and mix again. Cover the bowl or jar with a lid or cling film and return to the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge 15 minutes before serving. Layer the chia pudding with the chopped mango in small jars or glasses and top with desiccated coconut.
Avocado, Banana Green Smoothie
- 1 large frozen banana (sliced)
- 1/4 – 1/2 medium ripe avocado (more avocado = creamier, thicker smoothie)
- 1 large handful greens of choice (spinach, kale, rainbow chard)
- 3/4 – 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or dairy coconut water)
- 1/2 tsp adaptogen of choice (maca, ashwagandha, etc) or scoop of protein powder
- To a high-speed blender, add frozen banana, avocado, protein powder or adaptogens (if using), greens, and dairy-free milk.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed. If smoothie is too thick, add more dairy-free milk to thin. If too thin, add more frozen banana or avocado.
- Divide between serving glasses and enjoy! Best when fresh, though leftovers will keep covered in the refrigerator up to 24 hours